The Big 20/20 Event: Day 1: Make Your Own Honeyed Mead

honeyed mead recipe


This tutorial is brought to you by Sarah


Hello there lovelies! I hope you are well, wherever in the world you are joining us from and WELCOME TO OUR BIG 20/20 EVENT!


I am so looking forward to sharing with you a whole series of 20 tutorials from a whole team of talented creatives, including myself.


As the organiser of the event, I thought it only fair that I kick things off with my own tutorial. It is a recipe I based on one in the above spell book and was something that was completely new to me. Come visit my blog, A Cat-Like Curiosity for the tutorial!


curiously sarah


Sarah Leonard is a curious soul, who lives a magical creative life with her kitties and her husband. She runs an Etsy store full to the brim with artistic curiousities, and writes regularly on her blog A Cat-Like Curiosity. She is also the founder of The Curiously Gorgeous Sisterhood, a gorgeous community full of light, life and inspiration.


If you enjoyed this tutorial and would like to be kept up to date with the whole series (happening across our whole team of blogs!) then simply follow my blog or click on the picture below to take you to our sign up page.
You will automagically receive sneak peeks of our upcoming tutorials and a FREE PDF EBook including all of our step by step tutorials at the end of the series. Just click on the pic below to get your goodies!


th big 20 20 event 400

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!

Powered by Blogger.