August 2014 Printable Calendar

Hello there guys!

As you've found out, I've been lazy... The last post was posted a month ago. I'm not sure why, but I just haven't been motivated to blog lately. Perhaps it's the nice weather that we have been having? Haha it makes me to just want to be outside and not be on the computer. Idk though, I feel like I still spend way too much time on the computer!

With the warmer weather here, I've been liking popsicles a lot more than usual. They just seem to be more tasty (or is it tastier? someone enlighten me please). Anywho, I thought it'd be fun to feature some popsicles in the calendar printable! I usually use the patterns I get from being a Roost Tribe member, but these popsicles are pretty simple shapes so I was able to make it myself using Adobe Illustrator. I feel a little proud, I'm not good at Illustrator  yet but I feel like I am doing better!

I hope you'll enjoy it!

August-2014-Calendars

 

 

For personal use only.


Download-Button

 
Newsletter-ButtonsFacebook-buttonTwitter-ButtonPinterest-button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!

Powered by Blogger.