November 2014 Calendar Printable

Oh wow I don't post very often, do I? Sorry guys, I haven't done much crafting lately... I keep thinking of things that I want to do but I've been a little lazy I guess....

Anywho, did you guys have a fun halloween?

My husband and I actually didn't do any costumes or anything. We didn't have a party to go to so we just stayed at home last night and watched The Birds together. I can happily say that I didn't have a nightmare with birds last night :)

It's a new month so it's time for a new calendar printable!

November-2014-Calendar

This month's calendar printable features a lovely pattern from the Geo Basics pattern collection that I received by being a Roost Tribe member!

I really like this pattern! Love the subtle colors! The pattern reminds me a little of venus fly trap!

Download-Button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!

Powered by Blogger.