June 2014 Organization Printables

It's almost June! Another month, another calendar printable! This month's organization printables features Found Flora Pattern Collection of Bonnie Christine. I got it because I'm a member of the Roost Tribe! You should totally sign up, for $5/month you get repeating patterns, a vegan recipe, an illustrator video tutorial, etc. To find out more on what you get as a Roost Tribe member and how to sign up to be a member, visit Going Home To Roost. (I know I sound like a sales person now, but I seriously love and enjoy being a part of the Roost Tribe!)

Anywho, here is this months printable!

June-printables-preview

 

For personal use only.


 

Download-Button

 
Newsletter-ButtonsFacebook-buttonTwitter-ButtonPinterest-button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!

Powered by Blogger.