General Conference April 2014 Printables

General-Conference-April-2014

 

General Conference was last week! I really enjoyed it, the messages were so uplifting! They motivate me to do improve myself! Can't wait for the next one already :)

I decided to make a printable for you! Here are some of the quotes I love. I do have more quotes that I love so I might just make more! In the pdf you will get 5 pages, 4 page of the full-size of each quotes, and 1 page with all the quotes in one page! This will be great to be shared with family, friends, and the sister you visit teach!

Hope you'll enjoy it! To download, you can either click the image above or the button below!

Download-Button

 
Newsletter-ButtonsFacebook-buttonTwitter-ButtonPinterest-button

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!

Powered by Blogger.