Super Easy Pancakes!

I found this 100% Natural Pancakes Recipe on Blogilates.

I thought, " No way, that can't be! It looks so easy!"

Well, I guess there's only 1 way to find out, I have to make it!

Okay, so I only need :

  • 1 ripe banana

  • 2 eggs


You want ripe banana so the pancakes would be a tad sweet.

I mashed the banana on the bowl with the fork first, and then mixed the 2 eggs into it. The batter looks weird, it doesn't look like a pancake batter. I was still very skeptical at this moment.

Then I pour about 1 tablespoon of batter to make bite-size pancakes. *Still skeptical*

When I flipped the pancakes, oh goodness they do look like pancakes! I guess we'll see how it tastes....

It tastes really good! The texture is of course very different than the usual pancake since this recipe doesn't use flour. The taste is great, the banana sweetens the pancake that I just ate it straight (no syrup or other toppings). Within 5 minutes of eating them all, I feel a great urge to share this with you! Enjoy!

super easy pancakes

 

 

 

 

Newsletter-ButtonsFacebook-buttonTwitter-ButtonPinterest-button

2 comments:

  1. I love this! We have cut most flour and sugar out of our diet so I will have to try these!

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. Glad to have found yours!

    Krista@sewwhatscooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment! Yeah, this was so surprising for me because the batter just didn't look like pancake batter! I hope you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!

Powered by Blogger.