Tater Tots Casserole

Growing up, I have always loved Tater Tots. It's just sooo good. You can bake Tater Tots in the oven instead of frying it, it becomes crispy and just delicious!

Anywho, this is another recipe that I found through Pinterest. Pinterest is so addicting, I like to look for recipes there.

Mr. Bee and I (especially I) really loved this stuff. It was so easy to make, too! Umm.. maybe I will make it for dinner sometime next week. I forgot to take the pictures of each step, but it's pretty straight forward.

Tater Tots Casserole (This recipe is retrieved from Craving Comfort)
2013-05-26 17.29.32

  • 1 lb lean ground beef

  • 1/2 medium onion, chopped

  • 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (I think you can use other cream if you'd like)

  • 1 16oz package frozen tater tots

  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

  • salt & pepper


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Brown ground beef and season with salt & pepper.

Add chopped onion, cook until tender.

In a casserole dish, combine ground beef mixture & cream soup and cover with tater tots.

Bake , uncovered, for 30-40 minutes till bubbly and Tots are golden brown. Remove from oven & top with cheese, return to oven until melted.

Eat and enjoy with someone special (or just by yourself)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!

Powered by Blogger.