Free Printable -- Albert Einstein Quote

Hi everyone! So, I decided to do another easy project in Adobe Illustrator. I decided to make a printable quote. There are so many great quotes out there and this is the one I chose.

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile" -Albert Einstein

I feel like this is a great quote. This quote reminds us to serve others around us. Charity never faileth! I have also  found that doing an act of good deed not only can help others to be happy, but also myself! As human, we are social creatures, being around people makes us happy. I am grateful to have so many people who care about me and have done so much for me. I hope that this quote can remind us of those who care about us. I also hope that this quote can remind us to help others whenever we can!

I hope you will enjoy this printable!
Albert Einstein Quote

To download the pdf file, click the image above. For personal use only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!

Powered by Blogger.