The Big 20/20 Event: Day 10: Make Your Own Felt Bag


This post comes from the lovely Tracey.


I wanted to share how I made felt gift bags for Christmas presents this year. These are great for giving gift cards, money, or other small items. A big bonus is that they are reusable.









I hope you enjoy this tutorial and maybe make some yourself. Have fun!!


A little more about Tracey


What inspires you? Everything in nature inspires me.  It may be the cloud formations in the sky to a ladybug of a leaf.


Where do you get your ideas from for tutorials/products?  Usually I come up with ideas when I'm in bed trying to go to sleep.  lol


How long have you been a creating your products? I have been a crafter ever since I was a kid.  Art has always played a big part in my life.


What is your biggest dream for your future? To live a long happy life with my family and paint until my heart's content.


Tracey's Bio:


I am Tracey Gurley. I’m from North Carolina and I’ve lived here my entire life. I’m a wife, I’m a mother, I’m a  sinner, I’m a saint, I do not feel ashamed…oh wait… that’s a song. ;) I am creative.  I love to laugh.  I love nature. I love music. I love art. Most of all, I love my husband and daughter. I have been creative my whole life – almost 46 years. It started back when I was a kid. I used to dig rocks out of the creek in my yard, wash them off and paint them.  I’m sure my neighbors were really happy to receive my gifts.  Lololol  I also spent a lot of time in the creek digging out the perfect clay to form them into little bowls. I would set them out to dry on the bridge in the sun.  Then of course, after they were dry, I painted them. I have continued to explore my creativity throughout the years to live a creative and happy life.


If you enjoyed this tutorial and would like to be kept up to date with the whole series (happening across our whole team of blogs!) then simply follow my blog or click on the picture below to take you to our sign up page.
You will automagically receive sneak peeks of our upcoming tutorials and a FREE PDF EBook including all of our step by step tutorials at the end of the series. Just click on the pic below to get your goodies!


th big 20 20 event 400

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!

Powered by Blogger.