The Big 20/20 Event eBook is here!

As promised, you will get an eBook of The Big 20/20 Event!

Free-ebook

I'd like to thank Sarah of A Cat Like Curiosity for organizing this event and letting me to be a part of it. She's actually the one who has compiled all the tutorials into one eBook!

In case you missed it, The Big 20/20 Event is an event that is all about creativity, ideas, instructions, and all things inspirational. Each day for the past 20 days, we have been posting some tutorials for you. You can download the eBook or go here to read the posts of The Big 20/20 Event. The tutorial I posted is a tutorial on how to make your own pin cushion.

I hope you have been enjoying The Big 20/20 event! I also hope you will enjoy the eBook!

Download-Button

Facebook-buttonTwitter-ButtonPinterest-buttonNewsletter-Buttons

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!

Powered by Blogger.